"Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece." ~Author Unknown

Monday, May 11, 2009

DESIRE








I desire trust. Trust from my friends, family, and one day from my husband. Women want to feel secure and trust others. I know that I have had a hard time trusting others, but this is something I truly desire.











I desire confidence. In order to feel confident I like to work out and live a healthy lifestyle. I am still desiring confidence. My mom always tells me that I will gain my ultimate confidence level when I achieve goals in my career and have a family. She said that I feel so good about myself the more I achieve in life. I, along with every other woman, desire confidence.



I think every woman desires a long lasting love. We all dream of the day we meet the "love of our life" and of course the day we get married. Ultimately, we all desire to be with that person for the rest of our life...to grow old with that person. At the end of the day every woman desires love, but a love that will last forever sounds absolutely perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with the picture of the old couple and that a long lasting love is something every woman desires. I agree that everyone just wants someone to grow old with. I think most women also desire trust and confidence as well, but mostly a long lasting relationship.

    ReplyDelete